|Ratings|| ||Unique User Downloads|| ||Download Rankings|
|Not yet rated by the users||Total: 28 ||All time: 10,914 This week: 170|
This package provides Laravel helper controller, request, and model classes.
It comes with several classes that provide useful functionality to improve applications based on the Laravel framework.
Currently, it provides:
- An abstract controller that can:
* Send HTTP responses in JSON format using a list of collection items
* Display a listing of information from a resource
* Show the information of a resource item
* Remove a given resource item from storage
* Update a resource with new information values from the current request
* Store a new resource object
- A form processing request handler that can:
* Prepare the form for validation
* Check if the current user has permissions to perform the operation associated with the form
* Get the form validation rules
- An abstract model that can:
* Determine if a given relationship method exists.
- Middleware classes that can:
* Force that the current request only accepts input data in JSON format
* Process request security tokens that use the JSON Web Token (JWT)
Laravel helpers classes such as Controllers / Models / Requests
This is where your description should go. Limit it to a paragraph or two. Consider adding a small example.
<img src="https://github-ads.s3.eu-central-1.amazonaws.com/laravel_magic.jpg?t=1" width="419px" />
We invest a lot of resources into creating best in class open source packages. You can support us by buying one of our paid products.
We highly appreciate you sending us a postcard from your hometown, mentioning which of our package(s) you are using. You'll find our address on our contact page. We publish all received postcards on our virtual postcard wall.
You can install the package via composer:
composer require dominiquevienne/laravel-magic
You can publish and run the migrations with:
php artisan vendor:publish --tag="laravel-magic-migrations"
php artisan migrate
You can publish the config file with:
php artisan vendor:publish --tag="laravel-magic-config"
This is the contents of the published config file:
Optionally, you can publish the views using
php artisan vendor:publish --tag="laravel-magic-views"
$laravelMagic = new Dominiquevienne\LaravelMagic();
echo $laravelMagic->echoPhrase('Hello, Dominiquevienne!');
Please see CHANGELOG for more information on what has changed recently.
Please see CONTRIBUTING for details.
Please review our security policy on how to report security vulnerabilities.
The MIT License (MIT). Please see License File for more information.
||Applications that use this package
No pages of applications that use this class were specified.
If you know an application of this package, send a message to the author to add a link here.