PHP Classes

required files

Recommend this page to a friend!

PHP Webmaster Tools API  >  All threads  >  required files  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:required files
Summary:Do we need these files
Author:waldifubu
Date:2015-05-27 15:54:29

1 - 10   11 - 15  

1. required files   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of waldifubu waldifubu - 2015-05-27 15:54:29
As I saw some files are missing:

require('http.php');
require('xml_parser.php');
require('web_master_tools.php'); -- exists --
require('forms.php');
require('form_layout_vertical.php');
require('top_pages.php'); -- exists --

Do I need the other files?
Does it work without them?

Thanks in advance for feedback.

2. Re: required files   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Manuel Lemos Manuel Lemos - 2015-05-27 19:31:56 - In reply to message 1 from waldifubu
Those other files are from packages listed in the Needed Packages section in the Downloads tab.

They are used by the user interface example.

If you want to call the Webmaster Tools class only without user interface, you just need the http.php class file.

Anyway, Google just disabled the Client Login support. A version based on the newer of the Webmaster Tools API that uses OAuth is supposed to be made available soon. I will update the class when it is available.

3. Re: required files   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Manuel Lemos Manuel Lemos - 2015-05-27 21:17:22 - In reply to message 1 from waldifubu
You also need the XML parser class. I just added the missing dependency in the download tab.

I also fixed the class to make it work like the Google downloader code example.

You may try it again now and let me know if you have difficulties.

4. Re: required files   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Mustapha ELATRASSI Mustapha ELATRASSI - 2015-05-27 23:13:00 - In reply to message 3 from Manuel Lemos
I dont understand from where to get those files requiered, please I need help

5. Re: required files   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Manuel Lemos Manuel Lemos - 2015-05-27 23:21:02 - In reply to message 4 from Mustapha ELATRASSI
Go on this package Download tab. Below there are links to those packages where it says "Needed Packages".

6. Re: required files   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Mustapha ELATRASSI Mustapha ELATRASSI - 2015-05-27 23:22:00 - In reply to message 5 from Manuel Lemos
Yes, I have done this, I am testing now. Thank you sir.

7. Re: required files   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Mustapha ELATRASSI Mustapha ELATRASSI - 2015-05-27 23:28:02 - In reply to message 5 from Manuel Lemos
It's working like a charm sir. Thank you a lot, I have another question sir, about how to download the queries details, please if you have any idea let me know.

8. Re: required files   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Manuel Lemos Manuel Lemos - 2015-05-28 02:02:28 - In reply to message 7 from Mustapha ELATRASSI
What do you mean by query details? Are you talking about the number of times search for keywords lead to clicks on your site?

9. Re: required files   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Mustapha ELATRASSI Mustapha ELATRASSI - 2015-05-28 02:52:34 - In reply to message 8 from Manuel Lemos
I mean by that when you are in webmaster tools and you look to query table, you can click any query to see in which page it lead, and how many time.

10. Re: required files   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Manuel Lemos Manuel Lemos - 2015-05-28 04:04:22 - In reply to message 9 from Mustapha ELATRASSI
This API is just returning the page URLs, impressions, clicks, CTR, average position.

Maybe a newer version of the API returns more details.

1 - 10   11 - 15