PHP Classes

not truely cross browser compatible.

Recommend this page to a friend!

phpMyDataGrid - AJAX Enabled Datagrid  >  All threads  >  not truely cross browser compatible.  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:not truely cross browser compatible.
Summary:Package rating comment
Author:Josh Glasser
Date:2008-07-01 04:27:34
Update:2008-07-01 16:48:46

Josh Glasser rated this package as follows:

Utility: Not sure
Consistency: Sufficient
Examples: Good

1. not truely cross browser compatible.   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Josh Glasser Josh Glasser - 2008-07-01 04:27:34
not truely cross browser compatible. examples on his site doesnt work in FF 2.0.0.14. Documentation not thorough. Samples are very good but details missing.

2. Re: not truely cross browser compatible.   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Gustavo Arcila Gustavo Arcila - 2008-07-01 11:45:41 - In reply to message 1 from Josh Glasser
It is weird that the class is not workng for you in FF 2.0.0.14 as the class was developing using this browser as base browser.

perhaps You have some kind of weird extension which disables js or something like that.

3. Re: not truely cross browser compatible.   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Josh Glasser Josh Glasser - 2008-07-01 15:35:13 - In reply to message 2 from Gustavo Arcila
Doesnt appear to be extension related. using both IE 7.0.5730.13 and FF 2.0.0.14, go to http://gurusistemas.com/samples/index.php?ns=3

Click on any Name / Nombre to edit.
Change the name and click anywhere else on the page.
The field remains as a text box but doesnt update.

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding the samples?

4. Re: not truely cross browser compatible.   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Gustavo Arcila Gustavo Arcila - 2008-07-01 16:00:22 - In reply to message 3 from Josh Glasser
Hello Josh,

To finsh the field edition it is necesary to press enter, then the field is updated, give it a try,

Regards,

Gustavo

5. Re: not truely cross browser compatible.   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Josh Glasser Josh Glasser - 2008-07-01 16:48:46 - In reply to message 1 from Josh Glasser
ahh. I guess I'm used to other AJAX grids that update when the user clicks off somewhere else. Thanks!